Shopping & Antiquing
There are plenty of places to choose from if shopping is your thing. Downtown Bloomington and Uptown Normal are always adding to and improving their boutiques, art galleries, museums and restaurants. There are also two commercial malls to indulge in. Or you may enjoy local antiquing and visiting the seasonal markets.
- Third Sunday Market at the Interstate Center - http://www.thirdsundaymarket.com - (8 a.m. - 4 p.m., 3rd Sunday of each month, May-October)
- Downtown Bloomington Farmer's Market - http://www.downtownbloomington.org/ - (6:45 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., Saturdays, May-October)
- Uptown Normal Trailside Market - Email Steve Westerdahl - (4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m., Tuesdays, early June- late September)
Downtown Bloomington Shops
- A. Gridley Antiques - http://www.gridleyantiques.com - 217 E. Front - 309.829.9615
- Pars Rug Warehouse - http://www.rug101.com - 229 E. Front - 309.828.1336
- A. Renee - http://www.arenee.com - 306 N. Center - 309.827.3524
- The Chocolatier - http://www.chocolatier.ws - 514 N. Main - 309.821.0277
- Stained Glass Designs - 533 N. Main - 309.829.6833
- Old House Society Salvage Warehouse - http://www.oldhousesociety.org - 214 Douglas - 309.820.0548
Uptown Normal Shops
- Garlic Press Market Café - http://www.thegarlicpress.com - 108 W. North - 309.452.8841
- Eastland Mall - http://www.ishopeastlandmall.com 1615 E. Empire Street, Bloomington - 309.663.5361 - Home to Bergner's, JC Penney, Kohl's Macy's, Sears and over 100 additional stores.
- The Shoppes at College Hills - http://www.theshoppesatcollegehills.com - Veterans Parkway & College Avenue, Normal - Home of Von Maur, Hobby Lobby, Gordmans and Target in addition to many other specialty stores.