Surround yourself with luxury in the Carriage House’s extra large Charlevoix Suite. Located on the 2nd floor, Charlevoix features a beautiful wood-carved king-size bed. This large suite also includes a tufted leather couch, huge antique armoire, marble top dresser, and a private attached bathroom with a high ceiling. With a luxury spa shower and copper soaking tub, this suite is the perfect setting for your romantic getaway to Bloomington, Illinois. When someone calls to book a honeymoon stay, we most often recommend this suite. The peaceful atmosphere and rich wood tones will enchant all guests – from honeymooners to business travelers.
Read about our gourmet breakfasts.
Charlevoix Suite: Specific Amenities
- 2nd Floor Suite
- King-size four-poster bed
- Memory foam pillow-top mattress
- Tufted leather couch
- Cathedral ceiling with stained glass light fixture
- East and south facing shuttered windows
- Private attached bath with copper claw-foot soaking tub
- Separate walk-in spa shower with luxurious rain shower head and body sprays
Guest Reviews from the Charlevoix Suite
Interested in what previous guests have had to say about their stay? Read from our Book History blog series about the reasons guests have enjoyed the Charlevoix Suite and Carriage House at Vrooman Mansion:
- The Turnages from Romeoville, IL were looking for an escape from city life, and found beautiful woodwork in the Carriage House and amazing hospitality from the staff. We recommended a local restaurant that helped them create even more memories on their trip.
- Matt & Melissa from Rockville, Indiana came to town for a concert at one of our intimate venues in Downtown Bloomington, and discovered a memorable place that made their trip special!
- Alex & Lexi from Atlanta, Illinois took a short drive for a date night getaway. They enjoyed a “super cozy” king bed, “delicious” gourmet breakfast, and “gorgeous” property to explore… including the outdoor fireplace!