Located at the top of the grand staircase, this elegant room is often used as a private dressing room for brides, making a beautiful backdrop for professional photography. This room will allow you to experience the utmost luxury during your stay in our Bloomington, Illinois bed and breakfast. The Master’s Chamber has been replicated to its original décor, but has also been outfitted with modern comforts. Furnishings include a large mirrored armoire, a queen-size bed, a full-size sofa for lounging, and a marble top dresser.
The bathroom, which is private and located across the hall, is completely original to the home, all the way down to its bath fixtures: a claw-foot tub/shower combination with a large sunflower showerhead, and a pull-chain water chamber.
Read about our gourmet breakfasts included with every night’s stay.
Master’s Chamber: Specific Amenities
- Queen-size bed
- Full-size sofa and marble top furniture
- Ornamental fireplace
- Large mirrored armoire
- Private bath located across the hall from the bedroom has a claw-foot tub/shower
- Complimentary Toiletries include shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, locally made organic handsoap and lip balm
- Hair Dryer
- Luxurious Robes to borrow during your stay
- Complimentary snacks, coffee, tea, water and soda in the closet at the end of the 2nd floor hallway