Thank you to everyone who voted Vrooman Mansion as the Best Event Facility and Best Historic Site in Bloomington-Normal for the 2nd year in a row! We’re honored and humbled to receive your continued support!
We are honored to be able to provide a unique historic backdrop for families, friends, and colleagues as you celebrate and create your next historic moments with us. Whether you soak in all the history as you check in for your overnight stay, or you reserve the mansion for a wedding, office party, or reunion with friends… we are happy to be your destination in Bloomington-Normal!
As a business that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, some assume we’re a museum to tour, but they don’t realize we are an active and vibrant bed and breakfast, preserving our vintage historic site with modern amenities so that you can rent the mansion for your next event, or choose to stay overnight to celebrate. And because of our gourmet bed and breakfast accommodations, it means that we can turn your special event into something even more memorable as you lead up to the big day and wind down afterward!
Learn more about events
Learn more about our history
- History of Vrooman Mansion
- Historic Images on Pinterest
- Who were Julia and Carl Vrooman? from the McLean County Museum of History
- The Vrooman Collection from the McLean County Museum of History
- Is the Scott-Vrooman House the same thing as Vrooman Mansion? from Wikipedia
- What is the Vrooman connection to Adlai Stevenson? from the McLean County Museum of History